29 September 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my photography blog. This is just a little introduction to explain what this blog will include. It is going to be based purely on anything photography related, ranging from discussing photographs that I like, to talking about techniques I find useful, and everything photography related in-between. 

My name is Hannah and I've always been interested in photography, ever since receiving a compact camera for my birthday one year I've been hooked.  I enjoy taking interesting shots of most things but I have a particular interest in macro style photography.  I love taking close up images of tiny subjects in my own unique style, enlarging them to reveal details which we normally dismiss with our eyes alone. I am interested in becoming an advertising/commercial photographer and hope to one day see my work displayed by recognizable companies around the country. 

I am hoping to post a new blog entry at least once a week maybe more and I hope you enjoy reading them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment