Hello everyone, hope you're all enjoying the new year so far, these first two weeks have already flown by! Just a little note from me to apologise for the lack of content recently, I'm currently planning on introducing a new segment called 'basic techniques' where I will be talking through the key elements of photography to help people get a better idea of how to use their cameras, so if any of you have decided to pick up a new hobby as part of your New Years resolutions and have chosen to take up photography then this new feature will be perfect for you. These posts will include key topics such as shutter speed, aperture and so on, just general information on how to get to grips with your camera to help you make the most out it. I'm hoping that this will be useful not only for beginners but for photographers of all levels as well as I find its nice to refresh your knowledge of certain aspects of photography from time to time. As I cover the basic techniques I will probably move on to more advanced stuff so keep an eye out for that in the coming months as well! Thanks for reading I hope you've been enjoying my blog so far and will enjoy the posts to come :)

No comments:
Post a Comment