3 March 2016

I'm Back!

Okay, so it's been a year since I vowed to update my blog design and start blogging again and clearly, that didn't go very well at all. But seeing as I had so many posts written ready to go up on my "relaunch" I've decided that it would be a shame to let them go to waste therefore I'm just going to post them and see where it goes, I'm definitely not going to commit to any sort of schedule for this blog at the moment as everytime I try and do so it's always with the best intentions but I can never seem to see them through for some reason.

To kick start what will probably be a short return to blogging I'm going to begin by doing some posts about the oil and water photography that I've done in the past, focusing on all aspects that are required to achieve such shots. I will be posting step-by-step posts, breaking down everything I do to give you as much information as possible to hopefully make it easier for you to understand how to work successfully within such a complex area of photography. I really want everyone to know how to get as best results as they possibly can because I think it's a really beautiful form of photography!

I will be talking about the equipment you'll need, how to set this up, what lighting and camera settings you'll need whilst also giving away any helpful little nuggets of information that I've picked up along the way to help those of you wanting to give this type of photography a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment