28 February 2014

My Photography | Snowdrops Part 4

Today's post includes my final picture from my snowdrop series, seen below...


ISO Speed:ISO-200Aperture: f/13
Shutter Speed: 1/60
©2014HannahBennett
This final shot is simply a landscape shot to display the carpet of snowdrops and how beautiful they make the park look. I shot this in manual mode and chose to use a high number f stop to get a wide enough depth of field to show how the snowdrops continue off into the distance, pretty much as far as the eye can see. I think the composition work well too, the snowdrop horizon cuts across the bottom third of the image nicely. I also like that you can just about see the blue sky and the clouds through the mass of trees. I think the cool tones in the image add a nice winter/spring atmosphere, taking you into the photograph to experience the scene yourself, reminding you of your own happy winter memories.

I hope you've enjoyed my snowdrop series, stay tuned to my blog for lots more exciting content coming soon!

See you soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment